We invite you to explore the many benefits of joining the Gulf Intracoastal Canal Association.
Our efforts impact manufacturers, port authorities, terminals, navigation districts, utilities, chambers of commerce, municipalities, drainage districts, legal firms, banks, suppliers, distributors, shipyards, carriers, and more.
If keeping our waterways safe and navigable is a priority for you, we need your help to minimize costs associated with utilizing one of the nation’s busiest waterways, reduce pollution, and combat the very real threats posed to this major contributor of our nation’s economy.
There is no other association like ours dedicated to addressing major issues affecting the Gulf Intracoastal Waterway. Our collective goal is to continuously promote and protect this economic engine. We can only achieve this goal through strong membership which provides a credible voice to state and federal agencies.
Without your help, we would be unable to support our growing list of initiatives, and a diverse membership is crucial to the Waterway’s future. Working together, we can promote, protect, and preserve this valuable marine resource for decades to come.
As part of our organization, you will work with us to:
- Lead efforts of the Gulf Coast Inland Waterways Joint Hurricane Response Team;
- Continue our industry leadership role in managing waterway emergencies that interrupt traffic flow;
- Protect Waterway and member interests by supporting major improvement projects;
- Maintain our innovative navigation alert and information system through our partnership with PortVision and through our email notification system;
- Help us to remain a widely-respected and well-known voice of the industry with federal agencies, state legislatures, and the U.S. Congress.